Why Choose Shady Grove Orthopaedics?
Our shoulder surgeons at Shady Grove Orthopaedics have completed additional training, specifically in the shoulder. With this advanced training, our shoulder surgeons, Steven L. Tuck, M.D., Mark A. Peterson, M.D., Joseph A. Shrout, M.D., and Adedapo Ajayi, M.D. have the training, experience, and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your shoulder injury or condition individually to your needs.
When Should You See a Shoulder Doctor?
Symptoms of a possible shoulder condition or injury include:
- Pain and stiffness in or around the shoulder joint
- Limited shoulder mobility
- Difficulty and/or inability to reach overhead
- Shoulder joint pain that keeps you awake at night
- A popping or grinding feeling when using the afflicted shoulder
Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder impingement
- Significant joint pain
- Fracture or sprain
- Overuse injuries
- Disease and/or infection
- Recent injury
- Total and reverse total shoulder replacements
- Surgical treatment of shoulder dislocations
- Ligament injuries to shoulder
Services: Ultra-sound Guided Injections
Shady Grove Orthopaedics is proud to provide ultrasound-guided injections, a highly advanced technology used to treat complex musculoskeletal pain.
Ultrasound-guidance makes it possible to deliver medication to painful target sites that otherwise would not be attempted. This nonoperative, outpatient procedure is designed to provide relief for patients who are suffering from sports, arthritis, nerve, and overuse injuries.