Call to make an appointment with
Sudheer Reddy, M.D. today
Rockville & Germantown
Our newest team member, Sudheer Reddy, M.D., is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle injuries and conditions.
After receiving his undergraduate degree, Dr. Reddy earned his medical degree at Albany Medical College, in Albany, New York. He was welcomed as a Junior year member into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Reddy then completed a surgical internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
After finishing his residency, Dr. Reddy completed advanced fellowship training in orthopaedic sports medicine at the University of California-San Francisco, as well as foot and ankle orthopaedic surgery at the Oakland Bone and Joint Center, in Oakland, California.
Dr. Reddy is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Additionally, he is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and an active member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
When Dr. Reddy is not seeing patients, he enjoys traveling, reading about history, and playing tennis.
- Foot and ankle trauma
- Diabetic foot care
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Foot and ankle arthritis
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Paralytic deformities
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Common toe deformities
- Plantar fasciitis
- Total ankle replacements
- Achilles tendonitis
- Disease and/or infection
- Fracture care of the foot and ankle
Awards and Recognitions
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New Jersey
- Albany Medical College, Albany, New York
Internship, Residency, & Fellowship
- Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of California, San Francisco, California
- Oakland Bone and Joint Center, Oakland, California
Awards & Honors
- Annual Research Award, American Association for Hand Surgery - 2005
- Orthopaedic Research Education Foundation (OREF)/Bayer Pharmaceuticals Resident Research Award - 2005
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Resident E-letter Advisory Board Member - 2005
- Jacquelin Perry Award, Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - 2005
- 21st Annual Smith & Nephew Resident Research Competition Award Recipient - 2006
- Selected for AAOS/AOFAS Capitol Hill Research Days - 2014
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society Traveling Fellow - 2016
Website created by MOSAIC
Copyright © Shady Grove Orthopaedics